Friday, July 11, 2008

Wii...we're off to New Mexico

A real quick post here to brag on my wife. Amy has been amazing the past couple of days. She has cleaned the house, washed clothes, packed and prepared for our trip to New Mexico. She baked me a double-decker chocolate birthday cake with fresh strawberries in the middle, and she put the Survivor TV show logo on top of the cake. She organized a birthday party for me with some friends tonight since we'll be gone next week on my birthday. She cooked dinner for the party, including some awesome chicken enchiladas. She managed to keep Will from telling me what my birthday present was (which is remarkable) and ended up giving me a Wii game system for my birthday!!! I was blown away...it was a total surprise. Sorry, fellas, she's all mine, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well, we're headed out early tomorrow morning to Ruidoso, NM to visit with family.
We're also planning on stopping by Carlsbad Caverns while we're there.

No comments: