Friday, November 17, 2006

State Fair, Research Papers, and Fried Oreos


Well, it's been quite some time since our last conversation. Sorry. In that time, we went to the Texas State Fair. We ate fried oreos and fried snickers, and the oreos won out. I even got the recipe online to make them at home, and they're awesome. I missed out on the fried cheescake, but I think it will just give me a reason to go again next year. Overall, we had a good time.

At school, I've had mid-terms and 2 research papers (thus the absence of blogs). Amy and the boys have been wonderful as I've had to be studying a lot. I finished my last research paper this week, and now I'm in the home stretch towards finals. Praise God for Thanksgiving break!!!

If you want to see an amazing story of hope, you need to go to www.swbts.edu/events/chapel_schedule.cfm and go to Wednesday, Nov. 15 to view the chapel video. You can watch the music and announcements if you'd like, but the main thing is the pastor who spoke. Just move the video to about 25 minutes into the chapel service. It will change your life.

Lastly, I hope you like this pick of Will. It makes daddy proud that he loves to wear my Dolphins hat. He's pretty good at form tackling, so we're thinking a scholarship is in order...but then again, basketball season is upon us also.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: