Sunday, April 01, 2007

Anonymous???

Alright, wise-guy...or wise-girl...whoever you are! Someone posted a comment to my last blog entry, but they didn't sign it. I'm assuming it's in response to my challenge at the end of the blog entry. It read as follows:


Anonymous said...
I'm in! Let's go! YEE-HAA!



Someone either accidentally forgot to put their name on the comment (which defaults to Anonymous) or they intentionally left it off. If it's the latter, then I can deduce that:

1. this person either doesn't want to make the full commitment yet

or

2. this person knows it would drive me crazy not knowing who it is, and they just want to mess with me.



Now, I have to go into Sherlock Holmes mode to try to figure out who this might be. Let's dissect the statement. First, it's short statements, so it must be someone who is extremely busy or who is a person of few words. Next, it says "I'm in", so I would guess it's the statement of an individual rather than a family. Finally, there's the YEE-HAA! I'd have to say it's not a person from Texas, not b/c we wouldn't use this word, but more importantly, we all know it's spelled YEE-HAW (like the hit show Hee-Haw!). I have my guesses, but I don't want to call anyone out.



Whoever you are, don't be yellow! Step up to the plate! :)



Editorial note:

I realize that this blog entry may cause others to post anonymous comments, but I plead with you not to do so. With the stress from school and work right now, I might lose it.

No comments: